Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello, my name is David Charkowsky and welcome to my blog! I created this space to develop and discuss things I think about, to indulge my hypergraphic impulses, and to Love. I sincerely hope and pray that what I write fosters, in some way, the Culture of Life.

Anticipate the bulk of my posts to concern theology and technology. I mean "theology" in the literal and widest possible sense of "words about God." In all matters of faith and morals, I submit final judgment to the teaching Magisterium of the Catholic Church. I mean "technology" in the unusually narrow sense of "computer programming." It's what I do for a living and it's great fun to do and to talk about!

For those who know me personally as David Charles, let me alleviate potential confusion. I am the son of Ukrainian immigrants who gave up their name when they came to the West. It's a name I hope to reclaim (legally) someday and in the meantime I've decided to write under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment